Foundation Pier Installation
The patented DynaPier® system was engineered to be the best foundation pier on the market. It was designed to be the strongest foundation pier in the industry by combining galvanized steel and high-strength concrete. It is installed directly underneath the footing rather than outside of the footing, thus transferring the structural load directly on top of the foundation pier. Our DynaPier® will achieve the greatest depth and is installed in a position to provide the greatest support.
The Installation Process
- The process is begun by digging a 3' x 3' hole to access the bottom of the footing/beam. This may be achieved from inside or outside of the structure. 28 inches of working room below the footing/beam is required.
- The segments are carried to the pier location in order to start the installation process.
- The DynaPier system requires minimum clearance due to the fact that no heavy equipment is needed.
- The segments are installed using a hydraulic pump.
- The patented segments interlock to each other. Due to the patented process, the concentric load is transferred from concrete to concrete.
- The segments are driven into the ground one at a time. The process is repeated until bedrock or load bearing strata is reached. Since the segments are driven directly under the footing, the foundation is not jeopardized or damaged by bolting in to or cutting the footing.
- The lifting platform is temporarily attached to the pier in order to start the lifting process.
- The jacks are set on the platform and the lifting process begins. A manifold lifting system may also be used.
- After the house has been lifted, the Pier cap and shims are installed into place. The shims are contained within the pier cap to prevent any future shifting.
- The finished pier is installed and the foundation is fixed.