The DynaPier® foundation piering system was engineered to perfection. See below for more information on our piering system.
- 8 gauge steel pipe.
- 8,800 psi concrete.
- Can withstand compressive loads in excess of 75 tons.
- Concentrically loaded, the pier is installed directly beneath the footing.
- The piers are end-loaded which means they are pressed all the way to bedrock or the point of resistance, causing them to be much stronger than a friction-based pier that relies on friction from the soil to hold them in place. Friction-based piers will eventually fail once the surrounding soil expands and contracts due to weather conditions.
- Steel piers are powder coated to protect them from the elements.
- Shims are contained within the pier cap which allows for no shifting or slippage.
Click here for more information on why the DynaPier® is the best foundation pier.